Spring Break

Spring break is quickly approaching and almost everyone has a big trip planned, especially the seniors! In order to make sure you don’t forget anything and are being safe on your trip to Punta Cana, Florida, or Mexico, here are some tips on how CVHS students prepared for their vacations.

Every year, spring break to seniors is a really big deal and more than half of the students go somewhere either in a group of friends or with their family, Lauren Fuchs, a senior, is going to Panama City, Florida and she says, “I’ve never been more excited to get to warm weather and just relax.”

For some seniors, this is their last hoorah before graduation and their last time sharing amazing memories with each other or their families. All students prepare in their own way for these kind of big trips, a lot of students work out to get their “spring break bodies”, and some go tanning so they don’t get burned in the foreign sun in mexico.

Fuchs added, “Packing was the most stressful, I leave in a few days and still haven’t even gotten close to finishing packing.” She suggests packing with a check list. You don’t wanna get all the way to another country and realize you have forgotten your toothbrush. Make sure you have everything you need and more.

All students also want to save as much money as they can on spring break and not spend all their college savings, a lot of CVHS students say that their hack to saving some money was buying everything early, and making sure to plan ahead. Students said they bought their plane tickets up to a year in advance and looked at hotels and resorts around the same time. Shopping for swimsuits and shorts can wait. Fuchs also said “I bought my tickets to Florida a few months ago, I wish I would have gotten them a little earlier because they were kinda expensive.”

These students are more than excited to kick off the 2018 spring break trip, if you are going on a big spring break vacation this year or next year, hopefully this helped with packing, and saving money. Enjoy your trip!