Alexis Bluhm, Staff Writer

Ecology club has been around for 9 years at Chippewa Valley. It is ran by Mr.Bai, one of Chippewa Valleys science teachers. Many people don’t really no what ecology club really is. Ecology club helps out around the school and the community and cleans up. They make sure our school is nice and presentable on the outside. The members of the club dig up weeds around the pool doors in the back and make sure out garden out front is cleaned up. ecology meets up every other Tuesday after school in Mr.Bai’s room, which is up stars in room 223.

Krista Broadway is one if the members of the elcology club and is a senior at Chippewa Vally. Broadway says she loves helping out around the school, it makes her feel good about herself and makes her feel like she’s making a change in our school and the community. Broadway even loved how they could do things like bake sales to gain awareness for ecology club.

Broadway said that the club has made her appreciate the school and the community more knowing that she’s has made a change. She hopes for more people to join the club and help out around the school and get more people to care about the community that we live in.

Terry Walters, another member of ecology club, says that “this club has really opened up his eyes and made me motivated to help out around the community and help Mr.Bai continue his 10th year in a row of making Chippewa Valley a green school.” The ecology club has an event that they do called the electric drive. That’s where people bring in DVD players and other electronics to donate to other people. They also do many other events in the school. if you have anymore questions about ecology club you can go to Mr.Bai for more information.