Hannah Nelson, Staff Writer

Mr. Campbell is a well known teacher here at Chippewa Valley High School. Mr. Campbell is loved by many students for many reasons. One student stated, “I love Campbell because of how goofy he is, he always keeps the class entertained and he yawns so loud.” Campbell has worked for Chippewa Valley for 27 years, but he has been a Big Red for so much longer. Campbell graduated from Chippewa in the class of 1977.

Campbellexpressed, “A lot has changed since I went here as a student, It’s a whole lot bigger, we used to only have 2 hall monitors, now we have 5 plus a cop. We also were better behaved.” After 41 years Campbell still loves Chippewa. When asked what his favorite part of being a teacher here is, he shared, “I love all the teachers I work with.”

Everyone knows Campbell is friendly, dedicated Big Red who can be funny at times. Campbell is proud of his heritage: he is related to the king of Spain. Looking inside of Campbell’s classroom it is easy to notice that Campbell has met many important people. His classroom is  full of picture frames displaying them. For example, he is proud of the fact that he met former President Ford 6 times.

If you’ve had the privilege of having Campbell as a teacher for either Psychology or Government, he has probably shared with you some of his stories. Campbell has traveled to 48 of the American states, but not yet Alaska or Hawaii. Another interesting fact he might’ve shared is his car-jacking story. Campbell survived a car-jacking that involved running away from gun shots at him and his friends.

Campbell is also a very caring teacher. When asked what one rule or motto he lives by he stated, “The Golden Rule.” The Golden Rule is to “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”