Spring Break Recommendations

Hannah Nelson, Staff Writer

Senior spring break is easily the most planned out break of the year. Most students plan out a trip with their friends of family to go someplace warm. A few things to think about when planning out your trip would be who you are going with, what you will bring, where you are going and what there is to do there. Here’s a few tips and recommendations for planning your springbreak.

When someone in your group of friends comes up with a destination idea you may feel excited and ready to say yes, but you should look into the place before you commit. In order to have the best time you should make certain that the area offers all the activities you want to do. Florida for example is where many older people go to retire so you could easily find yourself bored and hot in a place not quite like the one you pictured. Where you go is also important. Find a resort that is safe and teen friendly.

Planning out who you want to go with is also very important. You will want to surround yourself with people that are uplifting and drama free. There is nothing fun about a trip with lots of drama. You want your spring break to be relaxing and fun. Invite people that are loyal to you and would not start any drama.

What you pack is also a major key. Make sure to bring enough spending money to ensure that all expenses are covered. Take into account meal plans and travel expenses. If you’re taking a plane make sure your liquids are all travel size or they will get thrown away depending on if you are bringing a carry on or suitcase that needs to be checked. Sun block is also very important to bring along on a trip to somewhere warm. Getting sun burned can easily ruin your trip. If you forget to use sun block you could get sun poisoning and be forced to spend your time resting out of the sun.