Cardi B in 2018

Brooke Dobbs

In January, 2018, Cardi B appeared with 3 songs in the top 10. This has only happened 5 times in history with: The Beatles, 50 Cent, T-pain, Chris Brown, and now Cardi B. Cardi is now the first female to ever do this which means she is making history.

In early April, she released her album “Invasion of Privacy,” with one of her hits titled, “Be Careful.” This song was about her fiancé Offset and she’s making threats to him about his infidelity. Cardi sings “it’s not a threat, it’s a warning, be careful with me,” confronting his alleged cheating rumors.

As of April 8, 2018, Cardi B has confirmed her pregnancy rumors. She appeared on SNL with a performance showing off her baby bump which led to her performing on stage at Coachella 2018. As Cardi was on stage she joked “I’m running out of breath,” from moving around the stage while being pregnant.

According to Hot ‘97s Ebro in the morning, Cardi may have accidentally revealed that she is having a girl! When asked if she would be returning to a club ever again, she said she actually just hosted one last week. The interviewer asked if she covered up the baby, in return Cardi B responded with “yes she was covered up,” pointing to the baby as she said it.

As of 2 days ago, Cardi B has doubled Taylor Swift’s streaming records on Apple Music just with her music from 2018. The record is now set with “record for most first-week streams by a female artist.” In the first week of her released album “Invasion of Privacy,” it reached a total of 100+ million plays which is setting the record very high.

To read more about Cardi B’s performance at Coachella, her new pictures revealing the baby bump, and her set from her stage performance, visit the website:

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/music/pregnant-cardi-b-coachella-2018-performance/amp/