Senior Spotlight: Reagan Nelson

Hannah Nelson, Staff Writer

Reagan Nelson is a amazing student here at Chippewa Valley. She is the top of our graduating class with an outstanding 4.079 GPA.  She is a star students and sets an example for her peers. Nelson leads by example, showing students how to keep up with school work and other things. Nelson is very kind and sweet towards all her teachers and classmates.

Not only does Nelson have amazing grades, but she is also involved in a ton of extra-curricular activities. Nelson has been involved in musicals, plays, choir, choir counsel, seniority, drama club, and voices of the valley. “How does one manage all those clubs and activities and do so well in her classes?” you might ask. Well Nelson quotes “I do homework at rehearsals and study in classes. Also I do not stay up late on school nights because I need my sleep.” Nelson uses time management skills to get her work done in class and when she finds other opportunities to do it during musical rehearsals.

Nelson plans to attend University of Michigan in fall, she wants to become a neurologist. Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. The neurologist treats disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, such as: Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke.

Nelson will be making an impact on so many lives, and all her hard work will surely pay off.